Thursday 26 July 2012

Commuting in London

Commuting in London is a crazy affair
but when you think about it, it is actually hilare,
Because although you could get a mortgage for the price of your fair
all the jokes are priceless if you start to become aware.

Like:

I'm so fucking tired I've got coffee up my nose
I'm so fucking gutted this is not the career I chose
I'ts so fucking crowded, I will stand on your toes and,
no, my body odour does not smell like a rose
You can hear my music and I can read your book,
I dont want to see your messages, but I cant help but look
Your ponytail's so close to me I could use it as a hook!
...and my stomach starts to rumble as we all just slowly cook


Stampeded is the price to pay for getting to work on time and I notice that all the shoes are shiner than mine,
I don't own a stain free shirt and certainly not a tie

I think i'll retap my oyster onto the unemployment line

No comments:

Post a Comment